Secession porcelain mug

M Das Goldene Wiener Herz

The Secession building was constructed in 1898 after the designs of Joseph Maria Olbrich as an architectural manifesto and exhibition hall for the membersof the 'Secession', an association of visual artists who split fromg the long-established fine art traditions of the Vienna 'Künstlerhaus', rebelling against its prevailing conservatism.

 

 

H 4.5" x D 3.3"

Glass, Gold decor

$50.00